Make the best of your life by applying Phil’s-osophy. These quotes were taken from one of my favourite TV series, Modern Family, Season 04 Episode 02. Watching it was such a life changing (not sure if it was in a good way or the opposite).
Wait no more! Change your life now by reading the Phil’s-osophy:
1. Dance, until your feet hurt. Sing, until your lungs hurt. Act, until you’re William Hurt.
2. If you love something, set it free. Unless it’s a tiger.
3. Always look people in the eye. Even if they’re blind. Just say, “I’m looking you in the eye.”
4. If you get pulled over for speeding, tell the policeman that your spouse has diarrhea.
5. You only get one chance at first impression. I suggest Julia Child, because it’s easy do do. “Save the Giblets!”
6. The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you, if you just lower your expectation.
7. Take a lesson from parakeets. If you ever feeling lonely, just eat in front of the mirror.
8. Don’t be afraid to reach for the starts, because even if you fall, you’ll always be wearing a parentchute.
9. Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
10. Older black ladies make the best iced tea.
11. Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to details.
12. You can tell a lot about a person from his biography.
13. Watch a sunrise at least once a day.
14. If you’re ever in a jam, a crayon scrunched up under your nose makes a good pretend mustache.
15. When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like “What?”